Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I've decided on what I'm getting!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    With a lot of thought and adding up, I finally decided what I'm going to get with my generious present! (and my 100$ GC from like 2 months ago! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    ~Elizabeth and accessories
    ~Patriot
    ~Stable Set
    ~Lissies Tea Dress
    ~Elizabeth's Ball Gown
    ~Tea Set and Treats
    ~Elizabeth's Nightgown

    I don't want to spend ALL of it because there will probably be new AGT items that I'll love. I can't wait. I'm waking up at like 4:30 AM tomorrow to see all the new stuff and get it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I will be getting each of the outfits for Elizabeth and the new ones for Felicity. The Carriage and Polly for sure. I like the clothes press because I can NEVER afford the old one. So, this one will do. And I don't mind that I will be hanging everything up. I can't wait either. DD will be ordering Elizabeth tomorrow and her accessories. She is so excited!!! And secretly so am I!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great choices!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awsome!! I can't wait to see pictures!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elle you are going to love Elizabeth's Ball Gown, Felicity's Tea Outfit, and Elizabeth's Night Gown! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 02, 2005 08:54 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! Good choosing!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like you have really thought it out. I can't wait to see pics. Great choices.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •